Saturday, May 23, 2009

What's in a name?

I'm sure you're wondering about the name of this blog. Well, it all has to do with the motto I now live by. With three kids, two cats, two fish and two working parents there's not much time to care for additional living creatures in our home.

When my kids ask "Can I have a dog?" - the answer is "No. Nothing else that poops." When anyone asks if we are going to have more children - the answer is "No. Nothing else that poops." It's easy to say and it ends all conversation about more pets or more babies. It may even get a laugh. Don't get me wrong, I love the chaos that is my life. I've just decided that in order to keep a tiny bit of sanity I need to put my foot down.

And thus begins my entry into the blogging world...

No comments:

Post a Comment